Two Ways to Register
1) In Person
- Heritage Center - 1S325 Ardmore Ave., Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
- Registration for residents will begin one week prior to open registration. Check brochure for exact dates.
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Payment must accompany registration unless otherwise noted.
- There are non-resident fees for those not residing within Park District boundaries, unless otherwise noted.
- Activities are held at the Fitness Center, Nature Center, Heritage Center, and other sites. Be sure to check the catalog listing to determine location. Not all programs are held at our sites.
- There is a $25 fee for returned checks. This fee must be paid in cash to the Superintendent of Finance & Human Resources.
- If a class minimum is not met, the class will be cancelled and registration fees will be returned.
- No refunds will be given after the registration deadline has passed unless physician's documentation is presented.
- No refunds will be made after a ticket for a trip, stage show, or special event has been purchased.
- Refunds given prior to the registration deadline will be charged a $5 processing fee. Please allow two weeks to process refunds.