Looking for a new and entertaining way to celebrate your child's birthday? Why not have it at the Lake View Nature Center? We provide a fun and safe environment for kids to explore, create, and have fun! Our staff will help you plan a two-hour party that will delight your child. Each program includes a fun and educational presentation on a topic of your choice.
Birthday Party Reservation Information:
- Parties are two (2) hours long. Base package allows for one hour of a staff led program around the theme of your choice and one hour use of the reserved party room (up to 12 children)
- Staff led program includes craft to take home, guided nature hike and discussion/hands-on exploration (except fishing)
- Groups must provide a minimum of one (1) chaperone for every ten (10) children
- Fishing programs are a minimum of one (1) chaperone for every five (5) children
- Chaperones are free
- Renter is responsible for food/decorations (no refrigerator/freezer available)
- Parties must be booked a minimum of two (2) weeks in advance
- Fees: $100 Resident/$125 Non-resident (up to 12 children)
- All parties must be paid in full to reserve date/time
- Add-ons (including extra children) paid two weeks in advance
- Cancellations must be made at least two (2) weeks prior to reservation date. Refunds will not be given after
- Any questions? Email Laura Saletta at email@example.com
- 30-minute campfire with s’mores fixings: $40
- 30-minute campfire: $30
- Extend the use of party room: $25/half hour
- Extend staff led program by 30 minutes: $25 (1 hour max.)
- Additional child (up to 16 for party room/30 if outside): $6/child
Meet our live turtles and snakes. Learn about reptile habits and behaviors.
Have fun getting to know the small creatures that live all around us. Can include insects, snakes, bats, spiders, or whatever other critters you child is interested in.
Ages 7 and up
Available April through October
Learn to bait a hook, cast, and fish safely in our stocked lake.
The Three Bears
Learn about the three kinds of North American bears. Make a (plastic) bear claw necklace to take home.
Learn about owls and their cool adaptations. Dissect an owl pellet.